The unlikely heroine with a devastating smile and magical might to spare, Agave enters the EXU from Loaded! Tales of Endless Night!
Secret Identity: (None Revealed)
1st appearance: Loaded! One Hundred Truths! / Tales of Endless Night #1
Nationality / Ethnicity: (None Revealed)
Weight: 126 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Auburn / Red cast
Relatives: (None Revealed)
Skills and Abilities
- Collateral Damage – Her zeal can sometimes lead to her being more than moderately destructive and lowers her ability to focus on details. This combination of traits make her a far less than ideal candidate for delicate tasks, but if pushed, Agave can harness vast amounts unintended damage against foes.
- Occasional Disconnect – While always well intentioned, Agave is occasionally distracted. This ability gives her a resilience when faced with soul crushing adversity but it can make her a bit random in clutch situations. On more than one occasion this ability has allowed her to contribute non-sequitur solutions to seemingly impossible puzzles.
- Spotless Mind – While very capable, it is clear that although her personality seems to be intact, vast sections of her past memory are simply missing. Her occasional disconnect and eternally sunny disposition keep this from becoming a persistent worry for Agave, however it is clear that she is aware of a kind of cosmic repetition that seems to drive her existence.
- Charmed – Agave pays a great deal of attention to matters of fate and fortune. While she is consciously unaware of it, Agave serves a nexus of luck with the ability to skew observed outcomes a few points from the expected norm.
- Animate Stone – She can fairly effortless animate monolith dice in the range of 24 to 28 tons using her Charm Cast spell. She can seemingly levitate smaller monolith dice. Her over use of this power can lead to exhaustion which can cause her abilities to become unstable.
- Levitate Stone – By defocusing her Charm Cast spell, she can seemingly levitate smaller monolith dice and carved stone artifacts. When used against some types of stone and rough hewn stone she can also levitate.
- Portal Generation – Agave can generate portals that allow her to move between places. This power requires massive amounts of power and most often results in opening a portal to an unanticipated destination. The resulting portals are not stable and dissipate shortly after forming.
- Psychometry – Agave can glean impressions and insight from the carver of some stone artifacts. On occasion she can also experience the emotions of the carver.
Born with the heart of a true crusader, Agave is compelled to right wrongs that she sees. She can be very outgoing and passionate in the pursuit of her causes. It is suspected that this inner spirit and zeal is in someway responsible for her ability to temporarily imbue certain kinds of carved stone with a kind of animating force using her signature Charm Cast spell. Agave learned of her powers from after a chance encounter with an Alux.
Agave is prone to spells of dizziness and even fainting (something she and other characters have occasionally made light of). It was revealed that the reason for this is a reaction to Serpentines (“False Jade”). It is unclear why Serpentinite has the effect or the extent of how much damage the mineral can do but it is suspected that metals such as cobalt and nickel when mixed in the stone have some effect on Agave or how her powers work.
Agave starts the series with the following series 1 stats:
Mi: 60p [2| 5 | 6]
Bo: 72p [4 | 3 | 6]
So: 390p [13 | 6| 5]