An almost unstoppable force, never bet against the man known only as Warjak from the EXU series Warjak: Armor of the Soul
Secret Identity: (None Revealed)
Occupation: Vigilante / Fmr. Covert Operator
1st appearance: Warjak: Armor of the Soul #1
Nationality / Ethnicity: American Citizen of African-American Ancestry
Height: 6’0″ (Human Form)
Weight: 200 lbs
Eye Color: Brown (With Jet Black Contacts)
Relatives: (None Revealed)
Skills and Abilities
- Gunsmith – Warjak has a exception mechanical aptitude, with skill in the field of projectile weapons. He can modify and repair a wide range of firearms. He has extensive experience in metalworking, additive manufacturing and ballistics. Pushing himself to master stockmaking he developed a passion for woodworking. Using computer assisted additive manufacturing Warjak quickly improved on his training and showed aptitude in adapting modelling, printing and finishing methods for a variety of purposes.
- Marksman – Warjak is not only a highly skilled gunsmith, he also a highly profession marksman. As a marksman, Warjak expert pistol and rifle proficiency.
- Enhanced Durability – Warjak’s genetic modification along with minor bionic assistance give him above average durability and healing capabilities. These modifications are required for entering hyper-fighting mode.
- Battle Sense – Warjak can harness augmented reality perception of the battle space when switched into hyper-fighting mode. This mode is build into the Third Drive interface which also drives enhanced adrenaline response.
- Fear Suppression – Using his implant, Warjak can fully suppress all fear. This power has a drawback that was initially considered a don’t care condition among many of the initial implant recipients; fear suppression can lead to substantially reduced self-preservation.
- Shadow Memory – His implant has the ability to turn a memory image into a skill for a mission. The sensation of receiving the new skill is like being in a lucid dream. The data from the dream lasts for 24 to 36 hours or until a REM sleep cycle.
- Remote Mind Management – Like other “Jaks,” Warjak has the ability to induce a trance like state in unprotected minds in close proximity. Generally the ability requires line of sight access to implant thoughts, memories or dreams in the minds of others and requires concentration. In many missions was designed to move among adversaries without the need of a disguise. With the addition of special piece of external gear called War Lens, the range of these powers can be extended over larger ranges and a variety of weather and battle conditions. The War Lens boosts concentration, and the ability to dream while awake.
- Digital Interface – Warjak can interface with networks and devices on the Internet of Things (IoT). Vulnerable devices can even be controlled. This ability is used in SIGINT (signals intent) missions. Warjak is capable of a variety of ESM (electronic support missions) such as ECM (electronic counter measures) and ECCM (electronic counter-counter measures). The digital interface is used to bland cameras and circumnavigate facial recognition, voice recognition and other and biometrics monitors. A special piece of external gear called the Jade Helm has additional power to extended the range of this capability. Jade Helm enhances the War Lens and Third Drive implant interface.
Connected to an experimental program at Velos Industries, the mysterious man known as Warjak became one of a new breed of man: a human reengineered for tomorrow’s battlefield, today. Equipped with a revolutionary Synaptic Combinatory Induction stem jack, Warjak is able to connect into the Internet of Things and the World of the Mind. He can tap into thoughts and manifest dreams. This power allows him the ability to infiltrate almost any organization. At the beginning of the series, almost everything about who he is and who he worked for had been carefully concealed with the aid of operatives at the highest levels of power. Warjak currently operates as a mercenary and vigilante in Chicago, becoming something of an urban legend.
Warjak starts the series with the following series 1 stats:
Mi: 1232p [11| 14 | 8]
Bo: 700p [10 | 7 | 10]
So: 630p [13 | 9| 6]