Collect all of the mini posters for your favorite EXU characters.
The unlikely heroine with a devastating smile and magical might to spare, Agave enters the EXU from Loaded! Tales of Endless Night!
Secret Identity: (None Revealed)
1st appearance: Loaded! One Hundred Truths! / Tales of Endless Night #1
Nationality / Ethnicity: (None Revealed)
Weight: 126 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Auburn / Red cast
Relatives: (None Revealed)
Skills and Abilities
- Collateral Damage – Her zeal can sometimes lead to her being more than moderately destructive and lowers her ability to focus on details. This combination of traits make her a far less than ideal candidate for delicate tasks, but if pushed, Agave can harness vast amounts unintended damage against foes.
- Occasional Disconnect – While always well intentioned, Agave is occasionally distracted. This ability gives her a resilience when faced with soul crushing adversity but it can make her a bit random in clutch situations. On more than one occasion this ability has allowed her to contribute non-sequitur solutions to seemingly impossible puzzles.
- Spotless Mind – While very capable, it is clear that although her personality seems to be intact, vast sections of her past memory are simply missing. Her occasional disconnect and eternally sunny disposition keep this from becoming a persistent worry for Agave, however it is clear that she is aware of a kind of cosmic repetition that seems to drive her existence.
- Charmed – Agave pays a great deal of attention to matters of fate and fortune. While she is consciously unaware of it, Agave serves a nexus of luck with the ability to skew observed outcomes a few points from the expected norm.
- Animate Stone – She can fairly effortless animate monolith dice in the range of 24 to 28 tons using her Charm Cast spell. She can seemingly levitate smaller monolith dice. Her over use of this power can lead to exhaustion which can cause her abilities to become unstable.
- Levitate Stone – By defocusing her Charm Cast spell, she can seemingly levitate smaller monolith dice and carved stone artifacts. When used against some types of stone and rough hewn stone she can also levitate.
- Portal Generation – Agave can generate portals that allow her to move between places. This power requires massive amounts of power and most often results in opening a portal to an unanticipated destination. The resulting portals are not stable and dissipate shortly after forming.
- Psychometry – Agave can glean impressions and insight from the carver of some stone artifacts. On occasion she can also experience the emotions of the carver.
Born with the heart of a true crusader, Agave is compelled to right wrongs that she sees. She can be very outgoing and passionate in the pursuit of her causes. It is suspected that this inner spirit and zeal is in someway responsible for her ability to temporarily imbue certain kinds of carved stone with a kind of animating force using her signature Charm Cast spell. Agave learned of her powers from after s chance encounter with an Alux.
Agave is prone to spells of dizziness and even fainting (something she and other characters have occasionally made light of). It was revealed that the reason for this is a reaction to Serpentines (“False Jade”). It is unclear why Serpentinite has the effect or the extent of how much damage the mineral can do but it is suspected that metals such as cobalt and nickel when mixed in the stone have some effect on Agave or how her powers work.
Agave starts the series with the following series 1 stats:
Mi: 60p [2| 5 | 6]
Bo: 72p [4 | 3 | 6]
So: 390p [13 | 6| 5]
Issue 2 is on the horizon for “Loaded! Tales of Endless Night!” Will DAU make good on her promise to end the world? Fans will get to find out this fall!
An almost unstoppable force, never bet against the man known only as Warjak from the EXU series Warjak: Armor of the Soul
Secret Identity: (None Revealed)
Occupation: Vigilante / Fmr. Covert Operator
1st appearance: Warjak: Armor of the Soul #1
Nationality / Ethnicity: American Citizen of African-American Ancestry
Height: 6’0″ (Human Form)
Weight: 200 lbs
Eye Color: Brown (With Jet Black Contacts)
Relatives: (None Revealed)
Skills and Abilities
- Gunsmith – Warjak has a exception mechanical aptitude, with skill in the field of projectile weapons. He can modify and repair a wide range of firearms. He has extensive experience in metalworking, additive manufacturing and ballistics. Pushing himself to master stockmaking he developed a passion for woodworking. Using computer assisted additive manufacturing Warjak quickly improved on his training and showed aptitude in adapting modelling, printing and finishing methods for a variety of purposes.
- Marksman – Warjak is not only a highly skilled gunsmith, he also a highly profession marksman. As a marksman, Warjak expert pistol and rifle proficiency.
- Enhanced Durability – Warjak’s genetic modification along with minor bionic assistance give him above average durability and healing capabilities. These modifications are required for entering hyper-fighting mode.
- Battle Sense – Warjak can harness augmented reality perception of the battle space when switched into hyper-fighting mode. This mode is build into the Third Drive interface which also drives enhanced adrenaline response.
- Fear Suppression – Using his implant, Warjak can fully suppress all fear. This power has a drawback that was initially considered a don’t care condition among many of the initial implant recipients; fear suppression can lead to substantially reduced self-preservation.
- Shadow Memory – His implant has the ability to turn a memory image into a skill for a mission. The sensation of receiving the new skill is like being in a lucid dream. The data from the dream lasts for 24 to 36 hours or until a REM sleep cycle.
- Remote Mind Management – Like other “Jaks,” Warjak has the ability to induce a trance like state in unprotected minds in close proximity. Generally the ability requires line of sight access to implant thoughts, memories or dreams in the minds of others and requires concentration. In many missions was designed to move among adversaries without the need of a disguise. With the addition of special piece of external gear called War Lens, the range of these powers can be extended over larger ranges and a variety of weather and battle conditions. The War Lens boosts concentration, and the ability to dream while awake.
- Digital Interface – Warjak can interface with networks and devices on the Internet of Things (IoT). Vulnerable devices can even be controlled. This ability is used in SIGINT (signals intent) missions. Warjak is capable of a variety of ESM (electronic support missions) such as ECM (electronic counter measures) and ECCM (electronic counter-counter measures). The digital interface is used to bland cameras and circumnavigate facial recognition, voice recognition and other and biometrics monitors. A special piece of external gear called the Jade Helm has additional power to extended the range of this capability. Jade Helm enhances the War Lens and Third Drive implant interface.
Connected to an experimental program at Velos Industries, the mysterious man known as Warjak became one of a new breed of man: a human reengineered for tomorrow’s battlefield, today. Equipped with a revolutionary Synaptic Combinatory Induction stem jack, Warjak is able to connect into the Internet of Things and the World of the Mind. He can tap into thoughts and manifest dreams. This power allows him the ability to infiltrate almost any organization. At the beginning of the series, almost everything about who he is and who he worked for had been carefully concealed with the aid of operatives at the highest levels of power. Warjak currently operates as a mercenary and vigilante in Chicago, becoming something of an urban legend.
Warjak starts the series with the following series 1 stats:
Mi: 1232p [11| 14 | 8]
Bo: 700p [10 | 7 | 10]
So: 630p [13 | 9| 6]
Ready to explore the worlds of the EXU? We’re taking the revolution global! Ask for comics from EgsaPress at great locations such as DriveThru Comics and ComixCentral.